Go Mobile with Android and iOS VoIP Apps
3CX includes VoIP apps for Android and iOS which allow you to take your office extension with you anywhere. With a modern and intuitive user-interface, 3CX’s integrated softphone applications offer a full range of Unified Communications features including presence, chat, conferencing and more.
Answer calls to your office phone extension via your mobile device and transfer to colleagues without asking customers to call another number. Slash your company’s mobile phone costs, increase productivity and make sure you never miss a call again!
Acclaimed Android and iOS VoIP Apps
3CX features native Android and iOS VoIP apps that are continuously updated and tested and set the standard for mobile phone VoIP apps. With an inbuilt tunnel to avoid remote firewall issues, calling from over 3G or from any Wifi hotspot is extremely reliable. 3CX Android and iOS apps fully support PUSH, allowing the phone to be on standby and save battery life.
- Most advanced and reliable Android & iOS VoIP softphones on the market
- No additional licensing costs for softphones
- “PUSH” notifications save mobile battery life
- Inbuilt SIP tunnel/proxy resolves any remote firewall issues
Use Your Extension From Anywhere
With the 3CX VoIP apps for Android and iOS you can take your extension wherever you go. 3CX delivers the one number concept meaning that you no longer have to give out your personal mobile number. Set your status so your colleagues can see whether or not you are available to take a call.
- Make and receive calls from your smartphone
- Set your status to available, away and out of office from your smartphone
- See the status of your colleagues from anywhere
- One number concept
Easy to Configure and Manage
The 3CX apps for Android and iOS utilize VoIP and are secure and easy to setup and manage. The apps can be automatically provisioned from the 3CX Management Console, reducing help desk calls. Because of the inbuilt tunnel, the 3CX apps work seamlessly across all firewalls, making them even more reliable.
- Remotely configurable via QR code, no hassle setup
- Secure communication with end-to-end encryption
- Fully integrated, thus easy to use
- SIP Forking – use all apps simultaneously